When you place an order with Annie Greenabelle you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Annie Greenabelle reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
2. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
3. When you place an order via the website we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Annie Greenabelle.
4. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Annie Greenabelle will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless Annie Greenabelle notifies you that your order has not been accepted or you have cancelled it.
5. Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct and up-to-date. However, Annie Greenabelle disclaim all warranties and representations as to the accuracy of any information contained if at any time it becomes inadvertently out-of-date or incomplete. Annie Greenabelle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this information.
6. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
7. Annie Greenabelle is not responsible for this site's accuracy or the reliability of the access to this site. Neither will we assume responsibility for the content of any other website to which this site links to. These links are provided for your convenience only.
8. Annie Greenabelle aim to deliver goods of the highest quality. Every effort is made to display only items that are in stock or which can be dispatched to you quickly and direct from the manufacturer. From time to time we may be unable to meet our usual delivery times due to certain items being unavailable, in which case we will advise you immediately. If this does occur, you will be given the opportunity to order an alternative, to have the products sent as soon as they become available, or to cancel the order.
9. All prices quoted are in British pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 20%. If the price changes between you placing and receiving your order, we will honour the original price. Orders are accepted at the sole discretion of Annie Greenabelle and are subject to your credit or debit card being authorised for the transaction. All transactions are conducted over SSL through a secure web server.
10. These conditions are governed and construed by English law. English courts will resolve any disputes. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Cancellations & refunds
Please see the Returns Policy page for further details.
Please see the Delivery page for further details.
The copyright in the material contained in this site, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement including underlying HTML markup code, belongs to Annie Greenabelle. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use, but you may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, re-sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the written permission of Annie Greenabelle.
Any logos, trademarks and registered trademarks used throughout the site remain the property of their respective owners.